Sunday, June 21, 2015

Types of photography-part1-Micro photography

         I will be  writing about many types of photography, starting from this post.
   1] Micro photography:

This is now becoming popular, with CCD screen coupled microscopes. Gone are the days when we used to look through the microscope lens by straining our eyes and writing the diagram of the image that we saw.
 Then came an attachment in microscope, in the film era where we used to have big attachment to fix the SLR camera directly to microscope.
But in digital era, the new microscopes are fitted with CCD to directly store the images.
I will be offering one-on-one coaching on photography and if you are interested to learn photography and to know more details, please mail me to:
 surya.jayaram@gmail.com.
 Or

 Follow me and contact me in twitter; @jayaram1961

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography

  Photography page